Have you always wanted to establish yourself with the best skincare routine? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Today, we’ve managed to gather a list of simple, tried and tested tips & tricks of the best skincare routine that you can easily follow at home. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using Sulwhasoo or any other Korean skincare product; you will be able to get the max out of them.
There is no doubt about the fact that dry skin struggles with maintaining the level of skin hydration. This is the sole reason why designing a routine for self-care skincare gets essential. Make sure that you’re following the daytime routine for protection and hydration, while nighttime care focuses on repairing and nourishment.
How To Pamper And Maintain Dry Skin
Whether your skin type is dry, oily, or a combination of both, you still need to have a proper skincare routine for it. That’s right; you always need a personalized routine if you want your skin to look and feel fresh.
Day Time Skin Care
Follow these steps for your morning time skincare.
- The first thing you need to do when you wake up in the morning is to cleanse your face. If you think that you have dry skin, then you need to buy a gentle face wash.
- Now, you might be heading out in the sun, right? In order to protect your skin from all the outdoor factors, you will have to apply a serum. The face serum contains antioxidants that prevent damage caused by harmful elements.
- After you’ve used the face wash, you now need to apply a moisturizer. Keep in mind that you need to apply a moisturizer within 3 minutes of washing your face. This will keep your skin well-hydrated throughout the day.
- Lastly, since you are going out in the sun, you will have to wear sunscreen. SPF 30 and above are considered to be the best in the market.
Night Time Skin Care
The sun has come down, and you are back home. Do you think that it is feasible to sleep with all the skin damage you’ve done throughout the day? Well, follow the below-given steps for your nighttime routine.
- Take off all the makeup. Using an oil-based cleanser or cleaning oil will help in dissolving all the makeup, and it will also replenish your dry skin.
- Cleansing is very important. Use a gentle face cleanser to remove all the traces of dust, dirt, and dead skin from your face.
- Exfoliate your skin but not more than two times a week. Exfoliating will help you get rid of all the dead skin making your skin soft and smooth.
- Use a toning mist on your face to hydrate your skin. Or you can also use a hydrating serum. If you have dry skin, then you might have to buy a serum that contains Vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid.
Keep in mind that you need to get rid of the dead skin cells on your face. Otherwise, you will notice that your skin has started to look dull and flaky. Ask your dermatologist about which Sensoo Skincare products are for your routine. They will examine the condition of your skin and recommend you the perfect skincare products for your skin type.