Looking for an easy way to skip songs on your Air Pods? We’ve got you covered Press and hold the button on the back of the Air Pods to skip to the next song. You can also use this button to answer a call or open Siri. Press and hold the button on the front of the Air Pods to fast-forward or rewind a song. Here is the proper guide to How to Skip Songs on Airpods. Usually, people face these kinds of problems and at the first, they do not know the solution to it and then they get upset.
Skip songs on AirPods while listening to music
When listening to music on your AirPods, sometimes you want to skip a song. How to do it:
- Double-tap the AirPods next to the song you want to skip.
- The song follows.
- Just double-tap to go back to the previous song and it will play from the beginning.
Skip songs on AirPods during phone calls
If you’re on a call and want to skip a song double-tap the AirPod next to the call. It is that easy! You won’t be facing any problem doing it.
Change the number of your AirPods while using Siri
You’re listening to your favorite song on your AirPods and suddenly it’s not your favorite song anymore. The chorus is on my nerves and I can’t take it anymore. What are you doing? You can change the phone number by removing the AirPods, but it is very inconvenient. Alternatively, you can use Siri to change the number.
Adjust playback speed on AirPods
Here are some cool tricks you might not be aware of. You can adjust the playback speed on your AirPods. This can be useful if you’re busy and want to speed up, or if you’re in a lecture and need to slow down. Here’s how. While the song is playing, press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods for about 2 seconds. The playback menu is displayed. Then use the slider to adjust the playback speed.
Checking AirPods battery life
To check your AirPods battery life:
- Open the case and place it in front of your face.
- Locate the 3 small LEDs on the back of the case.
- An indicator lights up indicating that the battery level is between 25% and 50%.
- Two lights mean the battery is between 50% and 75% and three lights mean the battery is between 75% and 100% charged.
- If you have an iPhone X or later, you can check your AirPods battery life in the Settings app. Go to General > Battery > AirPods.
Earbuds pro status light (case open): While the Pixel Buds are in the charging case, you can open the case cover to quickly check the battery level. When fully charged, the status LED is solid white.
Now you can skip songs on your AirPods without taking them out of your ears. It’s really easy!
Visit TheAirBudsPro for more information about AirPods.